Friday, May 29, 2009

"When There's No Underbrush, The Tree Looks Taller."

I don't know about you but with the constant roar of the blogosphere about the Global Financial Meltdown, war in Af-Pak (that's what all the Very Serious People now call the Afghan War), the impending confirmation hearings for Judge Sonia Sotomayor, and the entire birth certificate scandal surrounding President Obama, I find I have little time to ponder those things that actually might make a difference in my life. So I decided to take the day off from reading about the coming Apocalypse and simply ponder that which will make a enhance my life experience now. This is what I found:



Who says our corporate masters don't care about us? This is absolutely incontrovertible proof that they really do care about the average guy, and by extension (... ahem) our partners, wether (... double ahem) they be male or female! Now boys run along and add those optical inches, as it were.

No surgery! No pills! Add optical inches to you equipment! (Whoever said America was on the decline can now be decisively refuted!) Stand back folks while I whip out my ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh dear lord. I don't know what to say about that!

"Be sure to use a new blade," it's good to mention that 'cause if you're not careful you accidentally use a rusty blade on your backup singers...