Sunday, November 1, 2009

Food Blogging

In addition to beer blogging am going to do more food blogging. I will discuss ingredients, offer up some of my favorite recipes and just generally write about food here in my part of the country. We live in an area with a relatively short growing season but blessed by having many small farms within a 50 mile radius. We have many options for buying produce from local, regional and national produce purveryors with a fascinating variety offered by these outlets. I may well write about some of the more interesting local farmers and the sustenance they provide to the local community.

I am going to begin by offering up some choices for the coming holiday seasons of Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Please continue to check in and ask any quesitons you may have.

No comments: