Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clinton-McCain Axis of Likemindedness

The Clinton-McCain Tax Holiday Scam is the first time Senator Clinton has jumped on the McCain bandwagon. She agreed with his first Stay-In-Iraq-Forever plan back in 2005. Parisgnome has the story at GOS.

Sen. CLINTON: If I could just add to what Senator Graham said, because I think it's really important we underscore this.

Senator McCain made the point earlier today, which I agree with, and that is, it's not so much a question of time when it comes to American military presence for the average American; I include myself in this.

But it is a question of casualties. We don't want to see our young men and women dying and suffering these grievous injuries that so many of them have.

We've been in South Korea for 50-plus years. We've been in Europe for 50-plus. We're still in Okinawa with respect to protection there coming out of World War II. You know, we have been in places for very long periods of time.




No comments: